22/05/2012

MEETING MR DARCY - GUEST POST BY KIM IZZO AT MY JANE AUSTEN BOOK CLUB

I just want to share a link to a guest post narrating an awkward meeting with Mr Darcy in person - in the person of Colin Firth - in my page dedicated to the British actor here at FLY HIGH   I know I have been neglecting it for a while but I've just added this lovely blogpost: Kim Izzo, Canadian journalist and writer, met Colin Firth in order to interview him, during The Toronto Film Festival some years ago. 

She shares  the memories of that moment,  which was a bit embarassing but unforgettable, at my Jane Austen-dedicated blog, My Jane Austen Book Club.

Read Meeting Mr Darcy by Kim Izzo and get a chance to read her debut novel, The Jane Austen Marriage Manual. There's a giveaway contest! (Deadline May 23)


No comments: