02/10/2009

AWARD AND RA PHOTO FRIDAY


My weekend starts with good news. I got a new award.

Honest Scrap award

Thanks to HEATHER at GOFITA'S PAGES



This is the Honest Scrap award. It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list 10 honest things about myself. Here are those deserving of this honour, bloggers who write from the heart, who really love what they write about and touch me because of it:

1. JENNY KERR at THE KERR FAMILY BLOG
2. ANA T. at ANECA'S WORLD
3. SHARRY at ALWAYS DREAMING
4. KATHRYN at LIFE IN ITALY
5. ANTONELLA at LIVING ABROAD

I share with all of them one or even more than one interests, passions, fondnesses. I often read and comment their nice blogs. The last two ones in the list have started a PHOTO FRIDAY POSTING. The subject of this Friday event is our favourite actor. Any clue? YES! My one weakness, Mr Armitage. Just to let them know I appreciate their weekly posting, here is my
RA PHOTO FRIDAY




These caps are from ITV 2005 series, THE GOLDEN HOUR. Richard Armitage is Dr Alec Track. "He's a brilliant doctor, a good leader and a motivator who guides his fellow doctors," he said in an interview. "He's 90% married to his work, but that's not a choice. His work just pulls him in".This causes problems in his relationship with team member Jane Cameron. "She wants more from him, but he has this great fear that any distraction might compromise him. That's his conflict." If you are interested in this series or curious to see what Dr Track is like ... have a look at my Utube Channel.
Now to end this weekend posting , the promised 10 HONEST THINGS
1. I love my family
2. Strange enough but I'm fond of my job
3. I like reading very much and hate having too little time for that
4. I've become keen on blogging
5. I watch overdoses of period drama
6. I hate the housework
7. I hate being always in a hurry
8. I hate the earthquake
9. I hate our politicians (especially one)
10. Last but not least, and it is hard to admit it, I have a "little crush" on RA ( see pictures above in this post and all around this blog)


HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!


8 comments:

Lotta Dahl said...

Thanks so much Maria! I really appreciate it! I'm gonna have to figure out how to word my RA obsession so as to not be stretching the truth!

Lucy said...

You truly do write from the heart Maria Grazia- Congrats!!

mulubinba said...

Thank you Maria! I absolutely love your blog also.

Kathryn said...

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!!

Nat at RA FanBlog said...

Thanks! *hug*

Kristen In London said...

But when, WHEN is the new season of Spooks coming? Now that there is no more Robin Hood... I'm quite desperate! Come read my blog for stuff about food, but also crushes like Richard, James McAvoy and Matthew Macfadyen...

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you! You're lovely! I've been meaning to watch Robin Hood, those clips you have are so nice and clear. I've only ever seen RA in North and South - such heart-wrenching beautiful scenes between Margaret and John. I hate being in a hurry too. I sometimes find myself hurrying around, and being mad at wasting time (i.e. like waiting in traffic). It's terrible! I have to remind myself to spend a few moments just breathing and not thinking about deadlines or portioning out my time to this and that.

--Sharry

lunarossa said...

Congratulations to you and thanks for passing your award on to me as well! It is very much appreciated. Gosh, these RA photos are breathtaking! Thanks for posting them. All of a sudden I'm in a good mood in spite of being Monday! Ciao. A.